Wednesday 19 September 2012

unexpected consequences

Look I had to blog about this, because its become so damn embarressing. I have been increasingly stressed out about my husbands shinanigans and I have always carried stress in my body. I don't sleep well, I am constantly emotionally eating, I get the runs and I am prone to crying jags.

So over the last while I have realised that I have also started to get hectic chest pains and whatnot, every time I think about my husband...and last night I realised that I am also been quite...flatulent LOL Yesterday OMW, I just bent over to put my son in his car seat and damn it, I am glad I was in a loud parking lot because it sounded like I was heralding the second coming.

And then I realised that I have actually been fluffing virtually uncontrollaby for at least the past three weeks. I thought maybe it was food? But no...I think its my tummy getting all upset and then bam...

The other day I barely escaped my office before one slipped out...you know those high pitched ones that sqeek past the cheeks. Its getting bad! Luckly for the most part, there doesn't seem to be a hectic smell - but how soon will my luck last?

Yesterday I was in a meeting with a client and what would have happended if I just turned to quickly???

So there you have it...my husbands cheating has given me gas. It doesn't help when I am trying to look all hot for him and these little bubbles of fumes creep out LOL Man, I can't believe it myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment