Monday 4 March 2013

Miss Abby Jacobs - the blueprint of a tramp



 

Miss Abby Jacobs ---found her twitter account. She wants to know what Jesus would do...I bet he wouldn't try to f*ck a married man.

I am so tempted to let her network know of the kind of woman she is...the kind that slipped my husband her phone number last year (2012) so that they could catch and chat about the good ol' days.

I wonder if she ever regrets it...I wonder if she still is cheating on her partner with whatever man allows her to go down on him.

I wish I could tell that she should go and get herself tested- after all, my husband was making the rounds with prostitutes and strangers from chat rooms.  A HIV test would be a good idea, if I were her. If you know this woman, perhaps pass along the pamphlet.

My husband is an asshole and I blame him for every sordid thing his done - but thats not to say, that I resent the fact that when he cheated, he cheated with the office cum dump site.

Eeeuuww!

No comments:

Post a Comment