Thursday 26 April 2012

Seduction

This week, at work we have been hosting an overseas team of MBA students. I have been the liaison between the teams, so I have spent hours with them...him.

There is this guy, which has taken an obvious liking to me and it feels great to be looked at with appreciation. He made sure that I knew that he would be staying until saturday before heading back home. Coupled with the intense look in his eyes, I am sure his hoping that I got the message. Well message recieved and understood.

The group has invited me to dinner tonight - I declined. As he shook my hand goodbye, he asked me to reconsider...twice. Its not that I am particularly attracted to him even, its just that he wants me.

His interested and it feels good to know that someone at least likes me - thinks I am worthy of their attention. The thought of soaking up his attention is alluring. It whispers, that I deserve it - why not...my husband will never find out.

Beyond the scintillating thought of having someone being interested me, it makes me a little sad to. This is how easy it is to cheat. When my husband was faced with the same situation, he never hesitated- not once did he think of me. I so badly want to tell him - See, guys flirt with me, you don't see me acting like a whore. See other men want me...look at my amazing self-control.

(sigh)




3 comments:

  1. ooooo revenge sex! such a titillating idea. Especially after such a terrible betrayal. I remember feeling this way but decided if there was any hope of repairing my marriage I'd better stay away from that.

    Amazing self-control! not every one has that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur right, but don't u ever wonder if our husbands would have the same amount if grace for us, if the roles were reversed? I don't think mine would and there is something that makes me itchy to try and push him as far as I can.

    Of course I won't because I am at heart, a goody two shoes and there is to much at stake...but just the thought of it scabs is enough to keep me entertained for months!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! I know, the thought of some passionate loving is enough to keep us entertained.

    I have no doubt my husband wouldn't have forgiven me. He would shove it under the rug, never speak of it and punish me daily with his anger and cheating behavior. sad but true.

    Maybe now that he's a different man he would be more forgiving. At least I hope.

    ReplyDelete