Thursday 15 November 2012

Cheatin don't discriminate

As I look at the women I have had the privilege of connecting with and those besieged by media for the partners infidelity - I have finally embraced that it really can happen to anyone.

Smart Women - funny women - big women - slim women - naturally gorgeous women...women who depend on that amazing foundation and mascara we covet...it doesn't matter. Infidelity can happen to anyone...

And its not our fault.

Those louses who we have have been tasked with raising up to be men of balance and conscience - it really is because they are broken and not us.

Life is tough - but as women we are tougher. We can make the hard choices - make the sacrifices required to ensure a better home for our children, whether its with the men or not.


To all my sisters and those who love us - MASSIVE HUGS :-)

3 comments:

  1. right! And it's exactly this fact that allows me complete confident knowledge that there's nothing I could have done to keep him from wandering. it was his decision.

    that's a huge burden to leave behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to!! It has this potential to be such a huge burden, but its just one more deception and when we free ourselves of that - life becomes a lot better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Xena, Amen!! I tried to be someone I wasn't during my denial stage and he still didn't want me. Now that he is on his path to sobriety, he always tells me I look better without makeup because he cherishes my natural beauty....but I'm still getting my hair colored!!! =PP

    ReplyDelete