Monday 25 February 2013

Lunchtime affairs

I don't know...I have noticed whenever I get my monthlies (periods), for a week before then I start to suspect that his cheating on me and its happening again.

He works down the road and yet never asks me for a cup of coffee, I always instigate it. I think his seeing someone. I think his struck a deal that he takes all his lunchtimes with her and after work is family. His so fiercely defensive of his lunchtimes...

I don't understand why he doesn't want to have lunch with me. I'm not talking daily...just sporadically. He tries to make me feel bad that I am doubting him, but that's an old trick of his. He makes me sound unreasonable and unjustified in my suspicions...until I have proof that is, and then there is no wiggle room.

I have come to terms with the fact that he doesn't want to spend more time with me than absolutely necessary. He says its because he needs to hang out with his friends...but I think he lies.

My mom gave me her car and in the first flush of receiving it, I thought we could trade in both our cars and get a really great family car - but I have since put that idea away.

I am keeping my car and I am going to save money.  He can have as many office flings as he likes, but the day will come when I am tired of his shit and I will leave.

I just need to him to hang around long enough to give me a second child and I am sure that I would be able to raise both kids without him. I don't want my son to be alone and I want my kids to have the same dad and my husband will just need to pay maintenance.

Maybe it is just PMS and in a week I will be fine again...but for today, I am sad.  I guess thats just how to goes sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment