Friday 3 May 2013

His worried and it feels delicious

My husband is handsome. His Portuguese through and through. Inky black hair, green grey eyes. Broad shoulders and a walk that would make a girls heart skip a beat. As his grown older, his only gotten even more good looking. He has never truly realised this about himself, but I knew. And so I was jealous...I questioned relationships and took note when his gaze seemed to linger a little bit longer than what it should.

It hurt that he never really seemed to get jealous or possessive around me. Even when I told him that I was in touch with an ex of mine, he simply shrugged it off.This wasn't new - I had caught the eye of a good looking man every now and then, but my husband just didn't seem to give a damn. And it hurt...it hurt that he wasn't possessive-it hurt that he felt that I was such a sure bet. Of course now I know that the reason his eye wasn't on me, was because his eye was on someone else.

And introducing my young hot driving instructor post discovery...

To be frank I don't see it, but the other day my husband met him and it was the first time I heard a little bit of a "tone" in the voice. My instructor while I thought reminded me a lot of the gangly dude on criminal minds, my husband thought he could pass for a model. And that's when I started realising that someone was a bit jealous...this morning he remarked that I seemed excited...why am I excited. Of course we both know that I have another driving lesson today. It was the first time, my husband questioned me and I love it.

I love it because it means that his more invested in our relationship now than what he was two years ago. I am feeling good about it, because I have his attention..finally.

I don't want my husband to worry about whether or not I am sleeping around - but it can only be healthy for him to know he can't take me for-granted. And that feels delicious... High 5!!

1 comment:

  1. It is a wonderful feeling when their attention turns back to us as they work on their recovery. Yea for you!!

    ReplyDelete