Thursday 16 May 2013

Saying no to mediocre bullshit from our husbands

He took the leftover money from my engagement ring and bought the services of a prostitute with it. I liked my engagement ring - it was modest (small) and a nice cut (small) and at least it didn't turn my finger green (real). Afterwards I wondered if he really bought me the best he could or whether he just bought me something because it was available.

When things went to shit, I took my wedding ring off and to this day I haven't put it back on. That was 2 years and 2 months ago. No tan line is left of what used to be...

As I vacillate between staying and going, one thing has remained clear. That I expect another proposal...and this time, his going to have to give his best. I don't know when I started accepting sub standard behavior and sub standard investment in our relationship - but f*ck him, this time round I am sending the shit back to the kitchen. Why because I am worth of quality...

We're doing date nights now and it has started off really well - but there might com

"OH MY WORD GUYS - MY BOSS JUST CAME TO SIT AT MY DESK AND SAW THIS POST. IF ANYTHING SHE READ THE FIRST SENTENCE FREEEK OUT!!!!  - I AM SO EMBARRASSED. I am sitting here shaking my head and my face is just get super hot....shit man...anyways, its my lunch break....maybe I should go for a walk SMH....

=======

Well now, as I was saying - there might come a time, when he doesn't want to invest time into thinking about it or planning anything and thats not going to end well, because I am not accepting his mediocre shit anymore...

The only problem, is that sometimes I feel like a nag. Because I speak up more readily and more often - but thats his problem, not mine.

I am on my way to being a partner that demands quality investment and genuine time and I think thats' a good start :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment