Saturday 8 October 2011

D Day

You have talen everything from me. You have stripped away all that was special, unique and joyous about our relationship. Nothing is sacred anymore...

Every Monday, Tuesday and Friday I relive ut all over again. What did you did, who you spoke to. How could you have chosen her over me...over us.

We spoke last night about how we met and all I can remember is that you did the same with her. What set me apart , you shared with someone else. I am no longer... special...our love is no longer special. Its tarnished and faded. Broken and destroyed. You have taken something beautiful and shared it without thought....without a backward glance.Thats how little I meant to you...thats how little you cared.

You have taken my world and stripped it bare, from tropical luscious forests to arid desert with no life...What did I ever do to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment