Saturday 8 October 2011

Letter to the boy I knew...

Hey love

I miss you. 

Sometimes I look at my husband and he sounds like you and looks like you, but I know he isn't. He keeps talking about the memories we share and I want to tell him, he has no right. Those memories belong to me and you. 

I miss the warmth of your arms around me and feeling safe. I miss the crinkling of your eyes when you smile and feeling connected to you in something joyous. I miss my favourite time of day, when we cuddled before sleeping. I just miss you so much. You made me feel special and wanted.

I am sorry you had to go, I resent my husband for taking you away from me. I wish could I find you, but you're lost somewhere and I don't know where you are, but know where ever you are -  know that I will always love you and you gave me the best four years of my life. Every night before you sleep, please know in my heart I am holding you close and I whispering in your ear - that I love you for always and forever.

L.


No comments:

Post a Comment