Thursday 25 April 2013

Miss Abby Jacobs - some things you should believe

I should leave it alone...shake it off. I have been doing pretty well, but yesterday I went looking for her latest tweet. Something about don't always believe what you read...made me wonder if she read my post on her slutty behavior. So just for me, no frills attached- you can believe this:

In 2008, Abigail Jacobs while being married or engaged to another man had an intensely sexual relationship with my husband. I suspect it carried on into 2009, as they kept in touch using one of those adult friend finder websites.

Last year, when my husband sought her out on my instruction she was happy to get into contact with him. I had hoped that she would shun him so that whatever lingering romantic/sexual desire that still lingered would be broken. But she let me down - her voice was breathy with excitement as my husband put her on speaker phone. There was no shame there.

And maybe its for that reason, that I am struggling to let it go. Isn't she sorry about what she not only did me, but to her own husband? I want to bring about the some about humiliation and pain she has brought me, but I need to come to terms that would never happen. She will never know what it feels like to have a husband who slept with a work colleague for shits and giggles

She broke my heart and she doesn't even care...

2 comments:

  1. Appreciating the dedicatіon you put into
    youг blog and in depth information you offer. It's good
    to comе acгoss a blog every once in a while that isn't thе same old rehashed information.

    Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm
    aԁding youг RSS feеds to my Google account.

    Feel free to suгf to my blog; voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new wizard101 crown generator 2014 didn't apparently result in waste elements in addition to can't end up being seen in forested acres, jungles,
    waters, wetlands, oceanic masses, therefore forth.

    Just my little tall tale, but lets hope that wizard101 crown generator does not inspire similar hilarity over the
    following elections. Next occasion you observe in addition to imagine wizard101 crown generator 2014, take
    into account everything you just understand along with
    realize just what is genuinely taking.

    my blog post :: unlimited wizard101 crowns

    ReplyDelete