Wednesday 11 July 2012

#12 Things I can't say out loud

Don't you hate it, when you wipe your ass and your finger goes through the loo paper...and then to make it worse crap finds itself in the little bit where the fingernail meets skin.

I spend the next 10 minutes scrabbing my finger nail, so that my hand does not smell like crap...I sniff it compusively for the following 5 minutes to make sure that it doesn't...

And thats what his infidelity sometimes feels like to me...a shitty hand, that even scrubbed.. is suspiciously looked at...just in case.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Xena, You've been through a lot in the last few weeks. I've been out of town a ton this summer and haven't been able to spend the time i like catching up with my blog friends. I'm kinda excited for you...you've taken some serious steps. Nice work lady! I'm off to bed for now but I want to catch up later and read every word. Good night, darling and sleep tight in you own bed! (I did love having my own bed!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely loving it!! stretching out in my own space is wonderful:-)

    ReplyDelete