Wednesday 20 June 2012

Skype accounts and privacy options

So apparently Mr Man this morning has already started addressing some of my "concerns". And this is what he has found out- that you can't delete skype accounts - can you freakin well believe it!! Check out this link:


Can I delete my skype account





This is massive pain in my backside along with the privacy tab! Who the fuck invented that shit, so that you can't disable it.

So this is the thing...there is a good chance that if there is no way to delete it, he probably told me last year and I have forgotten. We went through a whole thing, where he deleted all the accounts he could remember - emails and facebook. I gave myself a little crash course on IT stuff and started speaking the language with my network adminstrator husband and I also started looking for cookies and I found out a couple of things, my husband wished I hadn't...but skype cookies wasn't one of them. There were somethings that I found out couldn't be deleted- like the damn  privacy tab. Was skype accounts one of them? On the best of days, my memory sucks. Did we arrive at the same place last year as we did today? Did he attempt to delete his accounts, but found that it wasn't possible? For the life of me, I can't remember...maybe I should go for hyonosis to try and recall LOL  side note:I wonder if he ever thought about how much infidelity would cost us financially in the long run...

Regardless though, we obviously still have a major problem on our hands because his done stuff this year that has made me feel uneasy and that I am not happy with and so we need to re-establish boundaries. I have tried to tell myself that he needs to learn to self-manage because I can't keep watching him, but it hasn't made it any easier for me to deal with it and ultimately if I am not happy than I can't survive in our marriage despite whether he thinks I am being unreasonable in my demands.

So ja..lets see what happens next.








No comments:

Post a Comment