Tuesday 26 June 2012

Spring cleaning in mid winter

His moved to the 2nd room - it was sad, but with each day passing I am even more convinced that it was the right thing to do.Right now, I don't miss him sleeping next to me as much as I thought I would...we still need to have our contract review - but I keep putting it off because I am enjoying the peace...

In this quiet time, its given me time to think and I am doing what I always do when stressed and overworked - I organise. So I am finding things, long forgotten and bittersweet.

Today I found sketches of my wedding dress - duchess, silk...blue bordered...honeymoon packing lists...shampoo, toothpaste...clothes. Possible budgets and what it would get us... I ran my hand over each aging page and remembered how happy I was at that moment - the future was before me, sunny and bright. I tore it all up and threw it the bin...it was time to let go.

I found the compulsive copy and paste documents, detailing my husbands threads of conversation with his other woman...I hesitated for a second and deleted it from my pc. I am tired and keeping it only serves as a reminder of what my husband has done...like I need to be reminded of that... its time to let go...

Focus on the family is coming to South Africa- I have asked him if he would like to go and if so...he can book the tickets - we'll see what happens.
  
I bought this kitch poster and placed in a place of pride in my living room to help me remember when days are tough, the kind of home we are working towards:
                       

                      
                                         Click here to view more on our IN THIS HOUSE 1 400x600 F


Its time to let go, the wind whispers...I think I just might. One step at a time...


No comments:

Post a Comment