Tuesday 30 October 2012

Strippers

Well, over the weekend there was a bachelors party for one of my husbands colleagues. Luckily on the invite, it indicated that they may be women and my husband decided that it wasn't a good place for him to go and I was really proud of him...

But yesterday was even more interesting - so apparently there was a stripper there and the groom got off his ass drunk. Someone at the bachelors taped the stripper giving this guy a full body dance and then sent it to his fiance...they are due to be married early November. Worse still, is this guy showed my husband the stripper clip.

I am not quite sure how I feel about this yet, but what I do know is that I am proud of him for telling me that he saw this thing. Apparently it was about 10 seconds long and fairly dark, but for a recovering addict, that's enough of a trigger to set you back. I tried to suss out what he thought about it seeing the clip after all the hard work he has been doing and he seemed to think that it was no big deal - I hope he continues to be brave enough to tell me, if it has more of an impact on him than he thought.

Yesterday was a good day because he told me the truth, before I had to discover it for myself and that's AWESOME.


4 comments:

  1. Being able to share like that is surely the best way to be. Although maybe not for the groom sharing time with the stripper haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently the groom was quite today...yeah I can just imagine how that "discussion" ...

    He is an asshole
    Who lost his soul
    to a two bit ho
    And now his girl don't love him no mo'

    Couldn't resist after checking out ur page LoLi need to work on it though hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is positive. telling the truth.

    just the other day mr scabs brought home a discarded magazine from work---it had a ton of info about the election in it. So he brought it home and asked it i wanted to read it. only problem,the cover had a girl topless turned backward so all you could see were the back of her jeans and her bare back. I looked at him and said, thanks for telling me about this but really, how did you think it was ok to bring this half naked picture into our home?

    he had no answer.

    he's working on telling the truth and making the right decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, its weird - you would think they would be hyper-vigilant about that sort of thing, but every now and then, its like it doesn't even register ;-(

    Its cool his working on it though - making the right call, is such a big deal of years of choosing not to!!

    ReplyDelete